|Display||640*480 Capacitance Screen|
|Power Source||Built-in rechargeable lithium battery (+7.4V)|
|System Noise Voltage||Less than 2 mV|
|Dynamic range||More than 138dB|
|A/D Resolution||16-bit A/D|
|Sampling time interval||2us-32768us|
|Sampling Length||1024, 2048, 4096|
|Time indication error||Less than 1%|
|Data transmission mode||Wireless Cloud Transport (Options)|
|Trigger mode||Signal triggering|
|Sensor frequency band||1-10000Hz|
|Continuous working hours||More than 10 hours|
VS-P800 Pile integrity tester is a test and analysis instrument for pile integrity testing and monitoring of precast pile driving process. Under impact or vibration load, the pile structure integrity and vertical bearing capacity of single pile are tested and analyzed. The purpose is to determine the bearing capacity of pile and the integrity of pile structure.
· New upgraded wireless cloud transmission function.
· The operation of the instrument is convenient and fast. From the requirement of engineering inspection, the user can quickly master the usage method.
· Small size, light weight, easy to carry.
· The user operates through the touch screen, and the interface is simple.
· Support multiple waveform processing methods to make defect positioning more accurate.
· large-capacity data memory, support for mobile storage.
· Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, long standby time.
· The analysis software under Windows platform has comprehensive functions and flexible printing settings. It can print preview and output processing results, and can generate test reports