Aggregate and Sand Testing Equipment
Thus it is crucial to determine the properties of aggregates according to related EN, ASTM, AASTHO, BS standards.
Tests for general properties of aggregatesTests for geometrical properties of aggregatesTests for mechanical and physical properties of aggregatesTests for thermal and weathering properties of aggregatesTests for chemical properties of aggregates
In the majority of cases the EN Standards correspond to other reference Standards as for example ASTM and AASHTO and, apart from a few exceptions there is almost no difference in the specification of test apparatus.
Los Angeles Abrasion Testing Machine
|Usage/Application||Used for testing crushed slag,crushed and un crushed gravel for resistance to abrasion.|
|Packaging Type||Standard Packaging|
|Type of Testing Machines||Abrasion Testing Machine|
|I deal in||New Only|
General Description & Specification:
- Consists of a hollow steel cylinder, closed at both ends, having an inside diameter of 700mm and inside length of 500mm.
- The cylinder mounted on a sturdy frame on ball bearings. The opening is closed dust tight with a removable bolted cover in place.
- A detachable shelf which extends through the drum catches the abrasive charge and does not allow it to fall on the cover.
- The drum is rotated at a speed of 30-33 RPM by an electric motor through a heavy duty reduction gear.
- Fitted with revolution counter and push button starter.
- Supplied complete with a tray for collection of the material. Abrasive charge consists of set of 12 Nos. cast iron spheres or steel spheres (hardened steel balls) approximately 48mm diameter each weight between 390-445 gram.
- Item Code: VSLIC-A117
- Delivery Time: 1 Week or Depend on the Distance
Aggregate Crushing Value Apparatus
|Usage/Application||For Measuring of Resistance of Aggregate to Crushing.|
|Standards||IS 2376 (PART-IV) & BS 812111|
Aggregate Crushing Value Apparatus provides a relative measure of the resistance of an aggregate to crushing under a gradually applied compressive load. The oven dried and accurately weighed aggregates are subjected to crushing test on compression testing machine and weight of the resultant fines passing the specified IS sieve to the total weight of the sample expressed a s a percentage is defined as Aggregate Crushing Value. The apparatus is available in three size 75mm dia for 1/8” to ¼” size aggregate, 150mm dia for 3/8” to ¾” aggregate (standard) and 300mm dia for 1” to 2” aggregate.
- Consists of Case hardened Mild steel cylindrical container of 150mm dia + 0.5mm x 130mm to 140mm high with base plate 200 to 230mm square x 6mm thick. A plunger of 148mm + 0.5mm dia x 100 to 115mm high. All parts directly coming in to contact with the specimen during the test are made of mild steel duly case hardened. Supplied complete with tamping rod, 16mm dia x 600mm long, one end rounded.
- Cylindrical Metal measure 11.5cm dia x 18cm height with handle.
- Electronic Balance 3 kg. X 1 gm
- Compression Testing Machine Capacity: 500 kN
- Test Sieve 2.36mm, 10mm, 12.5mm and 14mm.
Standards : IS 2376 (PART-IV) & BS 812:111
Application: For Measuring of Resistance of Aggregate to Crushing.
Product Code: VSLIC-A113
Note: On Special Request, Aggregate Crushing Value Apparatus having 75mm dia or 300mm dia cylinder size can be supplied.
- Item Code: VSLIC-A113
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
|Display Type||No Display|
|Usage/Application||Density Tests on Aggregates as per Procedure Laid Down|
|Standards||IS 2386 (PART-III) & BS 812.|
Keeping track of contemporary market development, we are devotedly occupied in providing an extensive series of Density Basket.
- Made of brass with stainless steel wire mesh 6.3mm size ruggedly constructed, approximately 20cm Dia x 20cm high. Complete with handle.
- Electronic Balance capacity 5 kg x 0.5 gm / 5 kg x 0.1 gm with under bench weighing facility.
- Laboratory Oven.
- Watertight container.
- The Density basket is of 20cm Dia x 20cm high fitted with a galvanized wire mesh of 6.3mm with handle for suspending it from the balance.
- Product Code:VSLIC-A108
- Note: Customize sizes also available
- Item Code: VSLIC-A108
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
Aggregate Impact Tester with Blow Counter
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Product Type||Impact Testing Machine|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- The counter fitted to the machine automatically records the number of blows delivered to the sample, manufactured from heavy duty plated steel to resist corrosion.
- The instrument consists of a circular base with Two vertical guides. The Hammer of weight 13.75 +/-0.25kg can be raised to fall freely down the vertical guides.
- The Height of fall can be adjusted through 380 +/- 5mm. The Hammer is provided with a locking arrangement.
- The hammer falls freely to the base and is removable for employing. Supplied complete with metal measure 75mm dia x50mm high (For specimen preparation) and Tamping Rod 230mm long x10mm diameter.
- A Blow Counter to count the number of strokes is fitted on top of the equipment.
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock
- Packaging Details: Wooden
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
This test covers the determination of the density of freshly mixed concrete and gives formulas for calculating the yield, cement content, and air content of Cylindrical Measures. Yield is defined as the volume of concrete produced from a mixture of known quantities of the component materials.
Made from thick-walled Mild steel or cast aluminum. Stout and rigid to retain form and Precision machined for true measurements. Complete with handles for easy carriage. It comprises of a set of two measures 20 liters 10 liters.
Relevant Standards: IS 1199, IS 10079, BS 188
As per IS: 2386 (Part – III) for unit weight of aggregates. Made from M.S. 5mm thick Sheet with handles. Capacity 3 liters, 5 liters, 15 liters 30 liters
As per IS: 1199 for unit weight of aggregates. Made from M.S. 5mm thick sheet with handles. Capacity 10 liters, 20 liters
- Item Code: VSLIC-A107